Do I need to winterise my hot tub?
Hot Tubs are designed to be used all year round. For example, our hot tubs are designed with enough insulation to deal with harsh Canadian winters. We think that relaxing in warm water on a clear and frosty winters night is one of the most enjoyable times to use your hot tub!
However if you plan to leave your hot tub for extended periods with absolutely no use, (perhaps you’re off on vacation to sunnier climes or the hot tub is at a holiday home that you don’t visit in winter), then we do recommend winterizing your hot tub.
- Travelling to and from your hot tub (within a 100 mile radius of Carnoustie)
- Drain down hot tub
- Remove excess water from bottom, pipework and jets
- Clean filters
- Work completed by trained & certified technicians
- We will contact you to arrange a suitable date
- We are currently booking appointments approximately 14 days in advance
- This price covers hot tubs supplied by ourselves within 100 mile radius of our Carnoustie showroom. A travel surcharge will apply for areas out with the 100 mile radius
(NB. Please note – We will do our upmost to remove all the water from the jets using a wet and dry vacuum but we cannot be held responsible for any problems when the hot tub is restarted for the spring/summer and we recommend hot tubs are kept full and working during winter for ultimate protection)