If you are not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it, that way we can put it right.
We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and the best service possible, however sometimes we not get things right first time. We want to
– Make it easy for you to tell us about what went wrong
– Give your complaint the attention it deserves
– Resolve your complaint fairly and without delay
– Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was handled
How and Where To Complain
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our product or service you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
In Person – Grizzly Bear Hot Tubs, The Hot Tub Showroom, Woodhill, A92 Dual Carriageway, By Carnoustie, DD7 7SD.
In Writing: Write to us at the above address and make your letter out to the Complaints Manager
By Telephone: 01382 530220
By Email: [email protected]
How Long Will It Take
We aim to resolve your complaint straight away but if we can’t we will write to you within 5 business days to tell you:
– We have not resolved your complaint
– Who is dealing with your complaint
– When we will contact you again
We will usually resolve your complaint quickly, but if its complex it may take longer. We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on the number above and ask to speak to the person dealing with your complaint.
If We Cannot Reach Agreement With You
If we cannot agree a solution within 8 weeks and your complaint relates to your brokerage service we will:
– Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision.
– Or issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position.
Our aim is to resolve all credit brokerage related complaints internally. However if after receiving our our final decision letter or 8 weeks have passed you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Financial Ombudsman Service
If you want the FOS to look in to your complaint you must contact them within 6 months of the date of our final response letter.
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR. Telephone 0800 0234567
Further helpful information can be obtained from visiting their website www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
The Grizzly Bear Hot Tub Co Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are not paid any commission by the lenders.