FUSION Ls1 PRODUCT VIDEOS
Main Hot Tub Features
Our hot tub shells are made using the latest moulding technology. This technology allows the creation of seat designs that are truly built for maximum comfort, hydrotherapy benefit and minimise the effects of floating. You will be hard pushed to find anything near the level of comfort and relaxation found within our hot tubs.
Balboa Colour Touch
Our colour touch screens make hot tub control as simple as possible. Utilising a big bright screen and a simple user interface our control panels are designed so they can be used fully without any learning curve at all. Situated at the top of your hot tub with rotating screen feature so the control panel can be just as easily used inside or outside of the hot tub.
Each seat has its own unique jet configuration and each seat can be configured in a number of ways; individual jets can be turned on and off while overall power to each seat can be adjusted. Combined with varying pump speeds the hydrotherapy customisation in our hot tubs ensures you will have the perfect hydrotherapy massage for your specific needs.
MasterPur water management system is a synergistic blend of proven sanitisers which maintains crystal clear spa water. MasterPur works by combining Ozone along with a germicidal UV-C light which purifies your water by streaming out toxins and chloramines.
Synthetic and UV
Our hot tub cabinets are second to none. UV resistant panels ensure your hot tub will still look great as the years roll by while the synthetic finish allows for easy wipe-clean maintenance to keep dirt and grime at bay with the minimum of fuss.
The Fusion Ls1 exceeds the strict standards set by the CEC: Californian Energy Commission. Very few spas, or indeed manufacturers, are able to meet these exacting standards which translate to super-efficient energy retention values and low daily running costs.
Full Balboa WIFI
Hot Tub Control.
Our hot tubs come with a smartphone app that allows you to control all the hot tub functions from anywhere in the world. Prepare the perfect temp for that guest who likes it cool or adjust the temperature while you are away on holiday. The WIFI app is a surprisingly useful feature you will soon not want to be without.
LED Light Show.
The Fusion Ls1 hot tub has multi-point colour changing LED mood lighting, lighting built into the water features and pillows as well as light-up cup holders that bring this hot tub to life at night. The hot tub shell glows in a truly spectacular display of therapeutic atmosphere that will relax and amaze.
Play your own music collection via the hot tub sound system using the bluetooth functionality built into the spa. Manage your tracks right from the touchscreen control panel and play them through a sub-powered sound system that produces a thick, warm high quality sound an audiophile would be proud of.
Over £1100 Worth
of Extras Included Free!.
The Ls1 comes complete with over £1100 of extras completely free.
Free Mainland Installation Worth £299.00
Free Cover Worth £449.95
Free Cover Lifter Worth £149.00
Free Spa Steps Worth £99.95
Free Chemical Kit Worth £105.00
The Fusion Ls1 comes with an outstanding manufacturer's warranty and after care service.
The warranty on the Ls1 is
5 Year shell warranty
2 Year No Leak warranty
2 Year Components warranty
2 Year Labour warranty
A Hot Tub Built
By a Global leader
The Ls1 is built by Master Spas, based in Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA. Operating out of a state-of-the-art 27 acre manufacturing campus, they are one of the largest portable spa and hot tub manufacturers in the USA. The management team at Master Spas has over 100 years of spa manufacturing success.
WHY BUY A HOT TUB FROM US?
10 reasons to choose Grizzly Bear Hot Tubs
- Our hot tubs are built by two global leading hot tub manufacturers, Master Spas Manufacturing, USA and Grizzly Bear Hot Tubs manufacturing which is a partnership between ourselves and Watkins, a global leading manufacturer based in Vista, California, USA. This partnership gives you piece of mind knowing you are buying a quality, energy efficient product designed for our climate that has been built by the best.
- We are a well established company and have been supplying quality hot tubs throughout Scotland for over 10 years.
- 0% Interest free finance available on all models with no deposit required. You can also put a deposit down to get the right monthly payment to suit you.
- No hidden charges - every hot tub is fully installed by our in house technicians and each tub comes complete with over £950 worth of extras free!
- For non finance sales we only require a £95 deposit to reserve your tub and installation date with the balance only being due when our team arrive on the day of installation.
- Large Showroom open 7 days a week with every model on display for you to view along with a wide range of chemicals and accessories
- Our technical support lines are open 6 days a week and we have a technical support website with watercare videos, the answers to our most common questions and much more. Customers can visit this anytime and anywhere for piece of mind.
- We have a fleet of vans covering Scotland daily with each van fully stocked with parts meaning any issues can be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Our purpose built online chemical store allows you to order all your chemicals and accessories in the future easily and quickly with next day delivery when possible.
- Our customers rate our service as 5 star on independant review platform Feefo
The Ls1 is proudly manufactured by Master Spas, USA
Master Spas is the global leader in hydrotherapy technology and build quality with a gold standard of manufacture. Master Spas luxury acrylic hot tubs are as good as any you will see anywhere and this is a company that understands hydrotherapy like no other. That's why the worlds most decorated Olympian - Michael Phelps with 28 Olympic medals - works with Master Spas to create the ultimate training machines.
Large showroom open 7 days a week
We have a large showroom open 7 days a week with every model on display, many with both running and empty displays to allow customers to see the internal layout of the hot tub, the build quality and the performance. We also have a large range of chemcials and accessories and our friendly no hard sell staff will be more than happy to show around and answer any questions that you may have.
Free mainland delivery and commissioning on every hot tub.When you buy a hot tub from Grizzly Bear Hot Tubs you can be assured of professional installation by one of our in-house installation teams. All of our technicians are factory trained in all aspects of the installation and maintenance of our hot tubs and each hot tub we sell comes complete with free mainland delivery and commissioning, meaning our technicians will get your hot tub into position, ﬁll the hot tub, carry out the required checks before giving you an easy to understand course on how to operate and maintain your new hot tub. Your hot tub will be bubbling away before our technicians leave your home. The complete installation service from start to ﬁnish and included with every hot tub.
How we deliver and install our hot tubs.We deliver our hot tubs using a Spa Dolly which is an American system specifically designed for the delivery and installation of hot tubs. The Spa Dolly tips the hot tub onto its side on the spa cart which has steering front and rear to allow our technicians to wheel your hot tub into position on its side. We then inflate an airbag, push the hot tub onto the airbag which then deflates and gently lowers the hot tub to the base provided. We have a fleet of trucks, vans and Spa Dolly's covering Scotland 5 day per week.
Hot Tub Base RequirementsAll of our hot tubs feature an Everlast tough one piece ABS self supporting plastic base which spreads the weight evenly over the whole area of the hot tub. This allows our hot tubs to be placed straight on to any ﬁrm, ﬁat and level base with slabs, concrete and decking all being suitable bases. lt is very important that your base is ﬁat as a twist in the base will put extra strain on the shell of the hot tub.
When planning where to position a hot tub you ideally want to have around 50cm clearance all the way around the hot tub to allow you access to operate the cover lifter and for cleaning. This will also allow our engineers access to every component of the hot tub should any sen/icing ever be required. lf you are planning to have decking around your hot tub this is not a problem but please ensure the 50cm of decking around the hot tub is completely removable. This is often achieved by ﬁxing the decking boards with screws and using ‘joist hangers’ which are brackets that the joists are just placed into meaning they are easily removable.
Electrical Requirements.The Ls1 requires a 32amp power supply with RCD protection. This is not a large supply by any means and is the same supply that is required for the installation of a cooker or shower.
Information for 32amp power supplies:
A 32amp power supply will require a RCD protected cable with a type C breaker to be be run to a commando socket located around 3 metres away from your hot tub. We also require the commando plug to be pre wired to SY Flex cable leaving an 8 metre tail. This extra long tail is to allow for the perfect siting of your hot tub.
The Fusion Ls1 comes with an excellent manufacturer's warranty from Master Spas and outstanding back up service provided by ourselves. Our technical support line is open 6 days a week and we also have a technical support website complete with videos and all the answers to the most common watercare and technical queries available 24/7. We support this with a fleet of vans covering Scotland daily with each van carrying a full inventory of parts allowing any fault to be fixed quickly and efficiently. Full details of the warranty on the Ls1 can be found here
Ls1 FULL SPECIFICATION
This bullet list covers the most important aspects of the Ls1 hot tub. Of course if you require any other information please feel free to call using the number at the top of the page.
- Shell Dimensions: 94" x 94" x 36" (239 x 239 x 92)
- Dry Weight: 365kg
- Filled Weight: 2270kg
- Capacity: 1400 Litres
- 7 Seater Spa (No Lounger).
- Designed & Constructed in the USA.
- 2 x 6HP Balboa Therapy Pumps
- 1 x Balboa Circulation Pump
- 53 Hydrotherapy Jets
- MasterPur™ Water Management System
- Wi-Fi Control
- LED Pillows
- LED Drinks Holders
- Dual LED Waterfalls
- Ergonomic Shell Design
- Balboa Heating System
- Balboa Touch Screen Control Panel
- Synthetic Maintenance Free Cabinet
- LED Underwater Lighting
- Premium Cover with Child Safety Cover Locks
- 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
- Inclusive Cover Lifter
- Easy Access Steps
- Comprehensive Chemical Kit
- Full Nationwide Delivery & Installation